USeQ file downloader is a URL sequence based file downloader. The tool also can be used to download any files that can be downloaded directly from websites. We have lot of file download managers available in the internet for downloading files. Here comes the use of USeQ File downloader – If you want to download multiple files which are having names in sequence order, this tools helps to download them without specifying all their URLs. Instead, you can put the part of URL which is common to all file (which you want to download) and specify the range.
Lets explain the workign of this tool with an example. Suppose a website has jpg images, whose URLs are in the form http://www.example.com/images/abc1.jpg. The site contains 10 images abc1.jpg to abc10.jpg which you want to download. Instead of downloading each images one by one, you can give URL part starting as http://www.example.com/images/abc, start value 1, end value 10 and URL part ending as .jpg after selecting sequence type as numeric.
How to work with USeQ File Downloader
- Provide the URL parts (starting & ending), which is common to all files that you want to download
- Specify output folder to store downloaded files
- Select pattern – if each file url is differs by number, choose number and if each file url is differs by alphabet, chose Lower Alpha/Upper Alpha correspondingly.
- Specify sequence start & sequence end end in the corresponding fields
- If proxy authentication is required, provide them under the options tab
- Click on start button to start downlaoding. You can see the status of currently downloading file
|Features||Trial version||Full version|
|Unlimited file downloads||✅||✅|
|Normal file download||✅||✅|
|Set max download time||✅||✅|
|Upper Alpha sequence||✕||✅|
|Lower Alpha sequence||✕||✅|
|Download||Buy & Download|